Garage Door Maintenance
Looking for garage door maintenance? Our experts are here to help you. If you have put your automatic opener into manual mode, then the effort in closing and opening the door manually should be the same. If there is discrepancy in the effort, then it's a wakeup call for you to contact a professional for garage door maintenance services. Homeowners should schedule regular maintenance in a gap of every three to six months. Maintenance services prevent doors from breaking and other major issues in the future. When is maintenance required?
- If it's been 2 years since your last maintenance
- Extra effort needed for opening and shutting the garage door
- Imbalanced door must be checked in a year
- Noisy garage doors at the time of opening and closing
- Loose fasteners
- Garage door opening, but not closing
We do a through examination of garage doors and then start with our maintenance process so that no loopholes are left.